§. Article 1 General provisions
- the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as the GDPR)
- Act No. 101/2000 Coll., "On the Protection of Personal Data" implemented in the Czech Republic
§. Article 2 Processing of personal data
- The Controller of the personal data shared via the Website, in compliance with the specifications of the GDPR, is UNIVERSIA TRUE s.r.o. with its registered office in Ostrava, V Zátiší 810/1, Mariánské Hory, 709 00, email address: email@example.com
- The Website performs the function of gathering information about its Users in the following manner:
- via the available forms on the site;
- by storing and processing of cookie files (so-called "cookies");
- by collecting web server logs and other information generated in relation or as a result of the functioning and use of the Service;
- by recording and collecting personal data in the form of image and sound recordings, in relation to the provision of the Services, via the User's Website obtained via a video communicator.
- Moreover, the Website may collect information regarding the place, time and address of the User’s connection to the Website, including the IP address.
§.Article 3 Processing of data for AML purposes
- The basis for data processing is the User's consent or legal regulations which authorise the processing of personal data.
- The provision of personal data by the User is voluntary; however, it is necessary for the provision of the Services.
- The Website collects the following personal data:
- First and last name
- Correspondence address
- Phone number
- Email address
- PESEL number
- Personal data will not be made available to other entities without the knowledge of the User, with the exception of entities authorised under the law or if it is necessary to do so for the provision of the Services, also to carry out online payment services.
- Each User has the right to inspect their personal data, change and delete them, provided that this does not violate the law and can be done by contacting the Data Controller: by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post sent to the following address: UNIVERSIA TRUE s.r.o. V Zátiší 810/1, Mariánské Hory, 709 00 Ostrava
- The Personal Data Controller may refuse to exercise the rights indicated in point 4 if this results from the provisions of law, such information is the subject of pending proceedings, or it is necessary to clarify the circumstances of the User's violation of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Personal Data Controller has the right to undertake all actions increasing the security of the Services provided by the Personal Data Controller.
- The Website processes data for the following purposes:
- the performance of a contract or taking action on the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),
- handling of enquiries (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
- handling of complaints (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),
- safekeeping of documentation and fulfilment of legal obligations incumbent on the Personal Data Controller (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR),
- sending of commercial or marketing information – this takes place only on the basis of previously provided consent if such was expressed (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR),
- monitoring and improvement of the quality of the services provided, including support (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
- profiling in order to improve the quality of the services and to better match the marketing content displayed – this takes place only on the basis of previously provided consent if such was expressed (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
- If there are any uncertainties relating to the manner of Personal Data processing, the User may request an explanation from the Personal Data Controller and the User shall be entitled to submit a query, reservation or complaint to a supervisory authority. Personal data protection
§. Article 4 Final provisions
- Pursuant to Act No. 253/2008 Coll. implemented in the Czech Republic, on selected measures against the legitimisation of the proceeds of crime and financing of terrorism, as amended (“Anti-Money Laundering Act”) – the Website collects and processes personal data of the users of the Website, including information on all parameters of cryptocurrency purchase transactions carried out via the website: www.crypto-atm.co.
- Personal data shall be processed for a period of 10 years, in accordance with Section 16 of the Anti-Money Laundering Act (AML). Personal data shall be processed electronically by automated means or in printed form in a non-automated manner.
- The document was drafted based on the current legal status of 20 September 2019 of the Czech Republic.
- This document shall become valid at the time of its publication on the Website, i.e. from 20 September 2019.